JOIN 6527 SUCCESSFUL INVESTORS WHO ARE NOW INCREASING THEIR INVESTMENT RETURNS AND PAYING LOWER FEES!
1. Are you interested in increasing your investment returns with minimal effort?
2. Do you want to pay lower fees to keep more of your money?
3. Would you like to learn important investing fundamentals to fulfill your financial and lifestyle goals?
If you answered "yes" to at least one of these questions then this course is for you!
Investing for the sake of investing simply won't cut it. Improving the odds of lifestyle and retirement success demand that you take ownership of your financial matters. As a result, financial success doesn't start with an "advisor"... it starts with you. Along the way you probably wanted to learn about investing, but you weren't sure where to start, what to read, or who to trust.
Stock Market Investing for Beginners addresses the appetite that many people have for learning about personal finance with a focus on investing. Course content is kept simple and neatly arranged so that you get a comprehensive understanding of financial and investment concepts.
As you work toward building a sound portfolio, you'll implement an asset allocation inline with your investor profile, for example, a conservative or aggressive investor. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand fundamental concepts including: stocks, bonds, and managed funds
- Understand your portfolio and if your current asset allocation makes sense
- Learn how to build a portfolio of mutual funds and/or exchange-traded funds
- Understand all investment related fees and which fees to avoid
- Make intelligent portfolio decisions leading to increased returns and wealth
- Learn the steps to becoming a DIY investor (so that you can fire your advisor)
- Plus many other course goals as stated
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 130 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Learn about stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and other investment concepts
- Increase portfolio returns by making sensible strategy and asset allocation decisions
- Learn about DIY investing and spend eight hours a year or less managing your portfolio
- Keep more of your money, dramatically reduce investment fees, and weed out hidden fees
- Get an overview of the financial planning process to help you to plan your "bigger picture"
- Become empowered, knowledgeable, and confident about investing
- Spend less time confused, increase your peace of mind, and lifestyle possibilities
......................................... và còn nhiều điều tuyệt vời trong khóa học.
*** TÌM HIỂU THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT KHÓA HỌC: ***
Tên Khóa Học Gốc: STOCK MARKET INVESTING FOR BEGINNERS - Chad Tennant
Trang Bán Hàng Gốc: https://www.udemy.com/learn-how-to-invest/
Định Dạng Bài Học:
Ngôn Ngữ: Tiếng Anh
Nội Dung Bao Gồm:
Giá Gốc: 299 USD
Giá BiQuyet-LamGiau.com: XEM TẠI ĐÂY